Your information privacy is important to us. We provide this Privacy Statement to explain how we collect, use, protect, and disclose information and data when you use the website on which this statement is posted (“Site”) and related services offered through the Site (“Services”). This Privacy Statement applies to all users of the Site and Services.
BY USING THE SITE OR SERVICES, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
1. Personal Information We Collect
We may collect the following categories and types of “Personal Information”:
· Contact Information: your first and last name, mailing address, email address, and phone number;
· Other identifying information: IP address, social media usernames, passwords and other security information for authentication and access;
· Financial Information: credit card, debit card and bank account information;
· Demographic information: gender, age, employment information and salary information;
· Geolocation data;
· Internet or other electronic activity: your browsing and click history, including information about how you navigate within our Site and Services and which elements of our Site and Services you use the most;
· Commercial information: products or services purchased or viewed on our Site;
· Audio and visual information: your videos and photos; and
· Inferences drawn from the categories described above in order to create a profile about you to reflect your preferences, characteristics, behavior and attitude.
2. How We Use Personal Information
We may use your Personal Information for the following categories of use:
· Transactional Purposes: We may use your contact information, financial information, and commercial information to:
o Receive, process, confirm, send and track your order, subscription or registration;
o Communicate with you about your order, subscription or registration; and
o Process any subscription or registration you make to one of our Services.
· Analytical Purposes: We may use your other identifying information, internet activity and browsing history, commercial information, demographic information, and geolocation data to analyze preferences, trends and statistics.
· Marketing and Promotional Purposes: We may use your contact information, commercial information, demographic information, internet or other electronic activity, geolocation data and inferences to:
o Inform you of our new products, services and offers;
o Provide you with targeted advertising;
o Run contests, promotions, and sweepstakes,
o Provide you with our loyalty program including earning points and awarding and redeeming certificates; and
o Provide you with other information from and about us, including personalized marketing communications.
· Maintenance and Improvement of the Site and Services: We may use your contact information, commercial information, and internet activity and browsing history to:
o Provide you with the Site and Services, including sending you alerts about your account;
o Handle your customer services requests; and
o Help us diagnose technical and service problems and administer our stores, the Site, and the Services.
· Review and content creation purposes: We may use your contact information, commercial information, and audio and visual information to enable reviews of our products and to display content that you have created and allowed us to display on our Site and Services and social media.
· Security and Fraud Prevention: We may use your contact information, other identifying information, commercial information, internet activity and browsing history, and inferences to protect the Site and services, our company, and others and to prevent fraud, theft and misconduct.
· Legal and Other Requirements: We may use your personal information to comply with legal requirements or when necessary to provide it to our attorneys, accountants or other advisors. We may also use your personal information for other purposes for which you have consented to. This may include for a secondary purpose that is related to a purpose for which we collected it, and for which you would reasonably expect us to use your information.
3. Sources of Personal Information
We may collect Personal Information from the following sources:
· We collect information directly from you. We may collect contact, demographic and financial information directly from you including when you fill out a form on our Site, sign up for communications from us, or ask us to contact you. The information that we collect depends on the nature of your interactions with us.
· We collect information from third-party sources. We may also collect information about you from third-party sources, including any information you make publicly available on social media platforms or other online or offline resources, or when you give us consent to link your account to a third-party service or provider.
· We collect information from you passively. We may collect internet or other electronic activity passively using tools like browser cookies. This activity is further described in the Cookies and Advertising and Online Tracking sections below.
4. Categories of Third Parties We Share Personal Information With
From time to time, we may establish a business relationship with other businesses whom we believe trustworthy and who have confirmed that their privacy practices are consistent with ours (“Service Providers”). For example, we may contract with Service Providers to provide certain services, such as hosting and maintenance, data storage and management, and marketing and promotions. We only provide our Service Providers with the information necessary for them to perform these services on our behalf. Each Service Provider must agree to use reasonable security procedures and practices, appropriate to the nature of the information involved, in order to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Service Providers are prohibited from using Personal Information other than as specified by us.
We may share Personal Information with businesses controlling, controlled by, or under common control with us.
If we merge, are acquired, or are sold, or in the event of a transfer of some or all of our assets, we may disclose or transfer Personal Information in connection with such transaction. You will have the opportunity to opt-out of any such transfer if, at our discretion, it will result in the handling of your Personal Information in a way that differs materially from this Privacy Statement.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose Personal Information and any other information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties if, in our discretion, we believe it is necessary or appropriate in order to respond to legal requests (including court orders and subpoenas), to protect the safety, property, or rights of our company or of any third party, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to comply with the law.
We may use Google Analytics on the Site and Services to analyze how users use the Site and Services and to provide advertisements to you on other websites.
Third Party Vendors
6. Advertising and Online Tracking
We may allow third-party companies to serve ads and collect certain information when you visit the Site and Services. These companies may use certain information (e.g. click stream information, web browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to the Site and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie to collect this information. Our systems do not recognize browser “Do Not Track” signals, but several of our Service Providers who utilize these cookies on our Site enable you to opt-out of targeted advertising practices. We also provide you with additional tools to opt-out of marketing from us. You can learn about this in the “Managing Your Information Preferences” section of this Privacy Statement.
7. Managing Your Information Preferences
You can opt-out of receiving marketing e-mails from us by following the link provided at the bottom of all marketing e-mails you receive from us. You are able to opt-out of receiving marketing e-mails from us, however, you cannot opt-out of receiving all e-mails from us, such as e-mails about the status of your account.
8. Be Careful When You Share Information with Others
Please be aware that whenever you share information on any public area of the Site or Services, that information may be accessed by others. In addition, please remember that when you share information in any other communications with third parties, that information may be passed along or made public by others. This means that anyone with access to such information can potentially use it for any purpose, including sending unsolicited communications.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of information transmitted to us. However, no data transmission over the Internet or other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect information transmitted on or through the Site or Services, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of any information you transmit on or through the Site or Services, and you do so at your own risk.
Our Site and Services may contain links to other websites or allow others to send you such links. A link to a third party’s website does not mean that we endorse it or that we are affiliated with it. We do not exercise control over third-party websites. You access such third-party websites or content at your own risk. You should always read the Privacy Statement of a third-party website before providing any information to the website.
11. Children’s Privacy
The Site and Services are intended for users who are 18 years old or older. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our records.
12. Processing in the United States
Please be aware that your Personal Information and communications may be transferred to and maintained on servers or databases located outside your state, province, or country. If you are located outside of the United States, please be advised that we process and store all information in the United States. The laws in the United States may not be as protective of your privacy as those in your location. By using the Site or Services, you are agreeing to the collection, use, transfer, and disclosure of your Personal Information and communications will be governed by the applicable laws in the United States.
13. Privacy Statement Changes
We may change this Privacy Statement from time to time. If we decide to change this Privacy Statement, we will inform you by posting the revised Privacy Statement on the Site. Those changes will go into effect on the “Revised” date shown in the revised Privacy Statement. By continuing to use the Site or Services, you are consenting to the revised Privacy Statement.
14. Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at the contact information available on the Site.
PLEASE PRINT A COPY OF THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT FOR YOUR RECORDS AND PLEASE CHECK THE SITE FREQUENTLY FOR ANY CHANGES.